Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
Happy Holidays to all!
This is the time of year when we especially turn our thoughts to others and to showing our love and appreciation for them through the gifts we exchange. What better way to show someone you care than with a gift intended to make his or her life healthier and happier?
I've taken the work out of searching for the perfect gift for the foodie, the chef, the health nut, the vegetarian, the friends, the relatives, the children, and all of the people you want to live longer, in your lives! Here's a list of my favorite holiday gifts for this year ~ happy shopping!
1. Coal in their stocking? YES! This amazing charcoal filter is perfectly-sized for a water bottle, and removes harmful toxins while imparting healthy minerals. Best of all, Kishu filters are under $10.
2. Phasing out plastic just got a lot easier with this stainless steel no-leak Tiffen Box. Keeps food fresh, and works great for both hot and cold foods. Lid even doubles as a plate!
3. We all know someone who needs to drink more water ~ this pitcher just might motivate! The Grosche RIOis a glass water pitcher that allows for delicious fruit infusion without the messy pulp. (This one is on my wish list this year!)
4. A great stocking stuffer for the eco-conscious smoothie lover in your life. This stainless steel straw set of 2 even comes with a brush for super easy clean up.
5. If you have been to my cooking classes, you know this is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. For around $10, this little wonder chops beautiful, uniform slices or cubes in seconds. The Chop Magic chopper is any chef's best bud in the kitchen.
6. Once you try cutting a vegetable with this super-sharp Kyocera ceramic knife, you will never go back to stainless steel. They never need sharpening, and have a lifetime warranty. A true staple in my kitchen!
7. As gluten-filled pasta falls out of fashion, veggie noodles are becoming more and more popular, and this Spiralizer by Paderno (under $25) gets two thumbs up from Feeding Your Life.
8. Been meaning to check out the amazing powers of essential oils? Start with some lavender, lemongrass or Citrus Bliss, or treat yourself to a bottle of Holiday Joy this season, and enjoy the healing benefits found in the plants around us. Click here to browse and shop super high-quality essential oils.
9. If you already have an essential oil lover in your life, these AromaCare infusers can accommodate a large open space.
10. In Longevity Now, David Wolfe exposes the number-one cause of all degenerative illness and aging: calcification. It leads to a plethora of illnesses and manifests as achy joints, hardened arteries, cellulite, cysts, kidney stones, gallstones, dental plaque, cataracts, and bone spurs, among many other health problems. By breaking down calcification and removing parasites, heavy metals, and other "unwanted guests" from your system, you can reverse the aging process and eliminate the prospect of degenerative disease from your future.
11. Several loved ones on my list are getting this one this year! Packed with information you won't find anywhere else about the "Unforgiving Four" - the threats responsible for the rise of illness - and the miraculous power of food to heal, Life-Changing Foods gives you the ability to become your own health expert, so you can protect yourself, friends, family, and loved ones from symptoms, suffering, and disease.
For more Feeding Your Life favorites, goodies, and holiday gift ideas, visit the "shop" page at feedingyourlife.com
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your love, support, and most of all, for your dedication to your own health and happiness. I wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season, and a prosperous new year!