Turn your health around in just 14 days
Two 2-hour classes (one per week for two weeks)
Are you experiencing low energy, chronic pain, inflammation, excess weight or irritability?
Trying to cope with unhealthy snacks or food choices?
Turned off by extreme or unhealthy quick-fixes?
Your stressed-out body just might be looking for a place to start
Join us for a 14-day transition to healthier eating, cooking, shopping and living
* two 2-hour weekly classes
* detoxification education: why the body's natural ability to detoxify may be impaired
* guidelines for eating to cleanse and rebuild stressed-out organs using only real foods
* information, guidance and support from a certified holistic health professional
* information packet, shopping list, recipes, menu ideas for detoxification and reducing
* healthy practices to incorporate into 14-day program and post-program lifestyle
This two-week program is NOT a quick-fix, purge your insides, drastic type of program. Instead, participants can look forward to discovering which foods are meant for cleansing, which are causing an accumulation of toxins and inflammation, and how to adjust food shopping, preparation and eating in the simplest, most natural way possible.
WHEN: Mondays, March 5 & 12 from 7-9pm
WHERE: Smithtown High School East, Room 109
HOW: call 631-382-2090 to register